8 things you must stop doing to yourself.
1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. Life's too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot. It is the people who stand by you when you're at your worst that are your true friends.
2. Stop lying to yourself. The first and most difficult chance we can take is to be honest to ourselves.
3. Stop running away from your problems. It won't be easy but you need to fix them head on. You'd be surprised, some of our greatest problems end up being mirages. The closer you get, the less problematic they become.
4. Stop putting others first. The most painful thing is loving someone too much that you lose yourself in the process, forgetting how special you are.
5. Stop faking it. Someone will always be prettier, smarter, richer and younger but they'll never be you. Be yourself. Stop faking it to make it and the right people will love and respect you.
6. Stop holding on to the past. You can't start a new chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.
7. Don't be scared to make mistakes. Doing something and getting it wrong is more productive than doing nothing at all. You'll only end up regretting the things you didn't do more than the things you did.
8. Stop depending on others for your happiness. Many of the things we desire are expensive but truthfully, the things that really satisfy us are totally free; love and laughter. Create a stable happy life before being with someone else.